Creative Wellness is a Nursing Agency with a focus on Cancer Care. Leading Best Practice in physical and emotional wellness.
wHAT WE DO
Individualizing Optimum Quality of life in the comfortable home environment of those in need of care:
- Palliative Care Specialists
- Cancer care
- Co-ordination of physical and emotional care, including services of the social workers, palliative care physician and all other team members involved with care of the patient
- Pain & Symptom control, including setting up and managing of syringe driver when needed and in collaboration with the palliative care physician
- Administration of medication e.g. Smaller Volume IV doses, syringe driver
- Port management, flushing and maintenance of port
- TPN administration at home
- Frail care
- Post surgery care
- Post stroke care
- Emphysema patient management
- Alzheimers and Dimentia care at home
- Flexible and Up to 24 hour nursing care
- In patient care services
- Providing carers to frail care facilities
Our care giver/nurse is the primary care support to the family and the patient. The management of Creative Wellness will visit according to the need and as discussed with the family.
The purpose of this visit is:
successful home care
We believe that Successful Home Care is based on the following essential factors:
- Communication between the client and the nursing services rendered
- Quality care of those rendering the service, which in turn equals quality training of those rendering the care. Focus should be on Compassion, Patience, Enthusiasm, Trustworthiness and Attentiveness.
- Optimum Quality of life and thus optimum symptom control for the patient at home, limiting unnecessary admission to hospital
- Communication between the nursing staff and the rest of the medical team involved in the management of the patient
- Anticipation and/or early identification of problems and referral if need be
- The individualization and flexibility of care according to the care needs
- Establishing of a competent team of health care workers involved with care and maintaining communication amongst this team.